Saturday 17 May 2014

FaB 2014 - Resonance Install



A few photos of a new version of my 'untitled' installation. I have been getting ready to install at Fringe Arts Bath (FaB 2014) over the past few weeks and as part of the festival: Margaret Godel is curating 'Resonance' which 'untitled' is now in place, Margaret is also busy preparing the space for the other great artists work also involved. The festival runs from 23rd May - 8th June with it's opening evening of events on the 23rd in various venues in Bath.

'Resonance' is in the basement of Stall Street, dark and creepy in a good, exciting way. I will be posting more details soon about other works I am doing for the festival as mentioned in my previous post, I also hope to have some sounds and videos soon. Also, thanks Graham Riley for helping install.

More info about (FaB 2014) visit HERE